GD427 in action

GD427 in action

Thursday 12 July 2012

MOT

Well the 11th came and went with no date set for the IVA.
Being a little impatient but also in line with my original plans I took the car for a pre IVA MOT test.
The test itself was quite uneventful with the car getting a clean bill of health but the drive there and back was fantastic. I did have a little breakdown just as I got home caused by a flat battery which on further investigation proved to be a dodgy alternator but it wasn't enough to remove the permanent grin I've been wearing ever since. I must have picked the best day of the summer so far and had a traffic free 20 mile round trip in glorious sunshine.

Stopping on the way for a few basic checks proved to be a good photo opportunity to record the first time the car has been out on the road.



No comments: