Weather was rubbish today so spent some time inside putting some waste pipe together for the screen demisters. These pipes which I made into "T" pieces, take the warm air from the heater and split this to the screen demisters and the footwell, one for each side. The "T" pieces are joined to the various components by flexible tubing. I found a website which allowed me to print some templates for joining two pieces of pipe together.
It was actually designed for much more complicated joins that I was attempting i.e different sizes, angles, offset etc. but very handy nonetheless.
After cutting out the template and marking the pipe accordingly, I made the cuts and glued them together. Once dry, I'll rub down the joints a little and paint them black...... don't know why, you'll never see them but it just seems like the right thing to do :-)