GD427 in action

GD427 in action

Saturday 26 May 2012

More carpets

Finished sticking the carpet down on the transmission tunnel, this is now stuck all the way along the top and down both sides. The only tricky bit I had was cutting out for the gearstick. First I marked the edges of the hole with chalk and then by pressing the carpet down, it transferred the chalk line and left a mark where to cut.



Cut out and stuck down



Followed a similar method for marking out around the extended footwell.



And then just because I'm starting to trip over things and needed to get them out of the way I loosely placed the seats in and mounted the dash and the moment I did, I instantly had two little helpers ! Still it's gives a great idea of how it's going to look and I must admit, after they'd gone I did have a little sit in it myself :-)

No comments: