The first time I fitted the doors it was just really to make a start, since then they got in the way a few times and were taken off again. Many of the small jobs have now been completed and I've spent some time cleaning up the door edges and polishing the undersides ready for final fitting. There's still some work to be done but I thought I'd put them back on again and this time spend some time getting them lined up correctly. I've had to enlarge the holes in the back edge to adjust the position of the catch and open up the holes for the hinge arms but with a bit of fettling I've got this one at least fitting pretty well. It even bounces of the sprung catch when pushing it gently to !