GD427 in action

GD427 in action

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Renewed Enthusiasm !!

Blimey, seems a long time since I posted anything here. I haven't had much time to progress my build any further so not much has happened. Looking through other build sites has rekindled some enthusiasm, it's great to see other's progress and has made me feel a little guilty for not finding the time. My plan was always to work little and often but this has fallen by the wayside. Anyway, managed to spend a little time this evening in the garage, mainly just staring and dreaming but I did manage to do some more work removing flashlines from around one of the wheel arches. No pictures as there's not much to see but hopefully this will be the start of some renewed enthusiasm to take this build further!

3 comments:

STR said...

Good Man..... Here's to a productive summer :)

Steve said...

Good to hear you're still sticking with it. Sometimes you need to walk away for a bit. I did find this when working on the initial flash lines & polishing!

Good luck, now get back in the garage!

Ryan said...

Thanks Guys, gotta say it was looking at the progress on your blogsites that got me started again. Many thanks.... I think :-)