After an initial delay waiting for work on my garage to be finished, I finally plucked up courage to take a drill and a holesaw to the bodywork and began by trial fitting the doors.
The build notes were fairly self explanatory but I still ended up making a few errors. A few holes were drilled in slightly the wrong place meaning they needed to be enlarged slightly more than planned. Not catastrophic but I still felt a little disappointed I didn't take more time to read and fully understand before I started wielding the tools. Oh well, live and learn. In addition to learning how to build a car and how to write a blog, maybe I can try and learn some patience along the way as well !